I recently received the new Dermalogica Age Smart BioLumin-C Serum created to brighten skin from within.
I have always been a huge fan of Dermalogica, as I genuinely see results when using their products.
The new BioLumin-C Serum combines an ultra-stable Vitamin C complex with advanced biotechnology, delivering the natural power of Vitamin C where it’s needed most. The BioLumin-C Serum was created to do more than brighten, firm and reduce the appearance of fine lines: it enchances your skins own defences, which gives you a brighter skin from within.
I have been using this product together with the active moist from Dermalogica. My skin has definitely cleared up after about two weeks. I could not stop bragging to my partner that the product is definitely working for my skin, and weird enough my breakouts.
– Ascorbyl Menthylsilanol Pectinate protects against free radical damage and helps even skin tone.
– Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate, one of the most stable and penetrative forms of Vitamin C that helps firm skin and improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
– Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5 firms skin and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
– Lactic Acid removes dulling debris, revealing brighter skin.
– Sophora Japonica Flower Extract, a rich source of polyphenols with antioxidant protection.
– Salvia Hispanica (Chia Seed) Oil, rich in antioxidants, moisturises and helps quench free radicals.
I use this product morning and evening after cleansing and before moisturising.
Overall, I can highly recommend this great product that will undoubtedly help you achieve even and brighter looking skin.
Dermalogica Age Smart BioLumin-C Serum comes in a 30 mL bottle and retails for R1 495.00. You can find it in authorised Dermalogica skin care centres, concepts stores and on www.dermalogica.co.za.
MR LEE FRASER